Data protection is very important to us. Below we inform you which data are collected and for which purposes this data is processed and used, as well as about your rights.
Processing body and responsible for data protection:
Gabler & Hendel Attorneys at Law PartmbB
Phone: 0941 / 307 948 90
Fax .: 0941 / 307 948 99
Every time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected:
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The operating system of the user
- Device type (computer or mobile device)
- IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites that are accessed by the user's system through our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. Not affected by this are the IP addresses of the user or other data that allow the assignment of the data to a user. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
The temporary storage of the enumerated data by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the computer of the user, moreover, to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. To do this, the user's IP address must be kept for the duration of the session. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
For these purposes our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device's memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions that you wish to use (eg shopping cart function) are published on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO saved. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services.
E-mail / contact
You can contact us via the provided e-mail address on our website. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored. Due to the fact that the ordinary e-mail delivery does not guarantee the confidentiality of the transmitted data, we do not process any personal data of a particular nature in this way.
The processing of your data is only to the extent that this is necessary for the processing of your request. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation. In this context, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. These are then deleted.
If there is a contact form available on our website which can be used for electronic contact, please note that although the transfer of your data is encrypted (https), it can not be guaranteed that unauthorized third parties will be aware of the data transmitted can access. Therefore, you should not send any information about your state of health or complaints (neither by e-mail nor by contact form), but only send general inquiries to us. You should also think about this with each and every communication with us.
If you make use of the contact form, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved.
Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC. ("Google"), 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043,
United States. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", ie small text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you through pseudonymised usage profiles. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as browser type / version, operating system used, referrer URL, host name of the accessing computer (IP address) and time of server request are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage, such as market research and website design. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website to the full extent. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by cookies and related to your use of the Website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by Google by using the link below ( https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de Download and install the available browser plugin.
For more information, see https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/ or by https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de (general information about Google Analytics and privacy).
You can also prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. A general shutdown of cookies is not recommended, since temporary cookies are quite legitimate and may require other websites to this function. Instead, it makes sense to have cookies automatically deleted at the end of a session. The deletion is carried out as soon as the browser is completely stopped, which can happen quite a few times a day.
The tracking measures used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. We use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
Using Google Maps
We use Google Maps API, a map service of Google LLC. ("Google"), to display an interactive map and to create directions. Google Maps is operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By using Google Maps, information about your use of this website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may transfer the information obtained from Maps to third parties, if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
Comment function for blog posts
Commenting allows you to comment on blog posts. The use of this commentary function requires the input of a name, whereby you can also choose a pseudonym. Next, enter the e-mail address. It is necessary to provide an e-mail address so that the law office can pass on any objections to your comments in the blog and ask you for an opinion. It is not possible to use the comment function by you without this information. When you publish your comment, the e-mail address you provided will be saved but not published. Your name will be published if you did not write under a pseudonym.
What do we use your data for?
We use your data to provide our services, as well as to evaluate visitor numbers and traffic, and to optimize and protect our website.
With your consent we use your self-entered data to respond to your contact request / message.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- Yours according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- this is permitted by law and according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a Complaint right, the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art.21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your consent once given to us to revoke at any time. As a result, we may not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters. Our regulators can also be found in our
You have the right, for reasons that arise from their particular situation, at any time against the processing you personal data relating to Article 6 paragraph 1 (e) or (f) is an objection appeal. We do not process your personal data for contradiction, unless we can do compelling demonstrate legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the Processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims. If you would like to exercise your right to object, one is sufficient Email to us.
We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method on our blog in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is an 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will instead use 128-bit technology. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
The competent supervisory authority for data protection issues is the state data protection officer of the federal state (supervisory authority) in which you are resident. Alternatively, you can also contact the supervisory authority in the federal state in which our company is based. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found on the following link:
Stand 21. June 2018
Technical Notice for disabling cookies - instructions