(1) Service providers have the following information easily identifiable, directly accessible and always available for business-oriented, usually paid-for telemedia:
- the name and address under which they are established also give the legal form, the legal representative and, if information about the capital of the company is provided, the ordinary or capital stock and, if not all, cash deposits in legal persons , the total amount of outstanding deposits,
- Information enabling rapid electronic contact and communication with them, including the address of the electronic mail,
- if the service is offered or provided in the context of an activity requiring regulatory approval, information on the competent supervisory authority,
- the commercial register, association register, partnership register or cooperative register in which they are registered and the corresponding registration number;
- where the service is in the exercise of a profession within the meaning of Article 1 (d) of Council Directive 89 / 48 / EEC of 21. December 1988 on a general scheme for the recognition of higher education diplomas covering at least three years of vocational training (OJ EC No L 19 S. 16) or within the meaning of Article 1 (f) of Council Directive 92 / 51 / EEC of 18. June 1992 establishing a second general system for the recognition of professional education and training to supplement Directive 89 / 48 / EEC (OJ L N, 209, 25), as last amended by 1995 / 17 / EC Commission of the 20. June 97 (OJ EC No L 38 S. 20), offered or provided, information on
- a) the chamber to which the service providers belong
- b) the legal professional title and the state in which the professional title has been awarded,
- c) the description of the professional regulations and how they are accessible
- in cases where they have a VAT identification number according to § 27a of the Value Added Tax Act or an economic identification number according to § 139c of the Tax Code, the indication of this number,
- in the case of public limited companies, limited partnerships and limited liability companies in liquidation or winding up, information about them.
(2) Further information obligations under other legislation remain unaffected.