About Maximilian Kaltenegger
My main areas of activity are public law and civil law. I advise my clients primarily in the areas of tenancy law (residential but also commercial tenancy law), real estate law (including private and public building law) and attorney liability law. In addition, I also support and advise on commercial and corporate law, as well as on questions of civil law contract drafting in general.
I enjoy working on legally complex and challenging mandates. When I work on a client, I regularly focus on the best possible prevention of accidents, but I do not shy away from vigorously representing the interests of my clients in court if this is necessary and makes economic sense.
In order to meet my own high quality standards, I continue to educate myself regularly. I am currently completing my training as a specialist lawyer for commercial and corporate law.
- born in Landshut
- High School and Abitur in Landshut
- Law studies at the University of Regensburg
- 1st state examination & 2nd state examination in Regensburg (both with distinction)
- Traineeship at the Higher Regional Court Nuremberg
- 2016 to 2018 working in a law firm in Landshut
- since 2018 working for the law firm Gabler & Hendel Lawyers PartmbB, Regensburg