About Michael Gabler
Gabler's areas of expertise are employment law, civil law and passenger rights. Lawyer Gabler laid the foundation stone for this specialization during his studies and covered the main areas of employment law and corporate law.
The specialization in the field of passenger rights developed from his personal passion for travel. In 2017 attorney Gabler realized his wish to work as an independent lawyer. Together with his colleague Hendel, lawyer Gabler founded the law firm Gabler & Hendel Rechtsanwälte.
- born in Mallersdorf-Pfaffenberg
- High School and Abitur in Landshut
- Studied law at the universities in Leipzig and Regensburg; Focus on labor law & corporate law
- 1st state examination & 2nd state examination (both with distinction)
- Traineeship at the Higher Regional Court Nuremberg
- 2015 to 2017 practice in the law firm Andreas Hoyer, Regensburg
- 2017 Foundation of the law firm Gabler & Hendel Rechtsanwälte PartmbB, Regensburg