About Stephan Hendel
My area of expertise is IT law and all related areas of law. My clients mainly include technology companies and startups. I advise this alongside that IT law also in Copyright, competition law and im Trademarks.
Since I have been programming for over 20 years and also studied mechanical engineering as a minor before I studied law, it goes without saying for me that my clients do not have to simplify a complex technical issue. Because only those who understand the problems of their clients down to the last detail can represent them appropriately in court!
I look forward to getting to know you and your company.
- born in Erfurt
- High School and Abitur in Erfurt
- Studies of Technology and Management-oriented Business Administration at the Technical University of Munich; Focus on mechanical engineering
- Law studies at the University of Regensburg; Focus on corporate restructuring
- Study of corporate restructuring at the University of Regensburg
- 1st state examination & 2nd state examination in Regensburg
- Legal traineeship at the district court Regensburg
- Partner and founder of a tutoring agency (company was sold)
- Shareholder and founder of Porta Praetoria publishing house
- 1. Federal Council for the Protection of Corporate Interests eV
- 2015 to 2017 working in the law firm Herbert Heider, Regensburg
- From 2016 to 2017 work at the law firm Dr. Weinelt & Coll., Regensburg
- 2017 Foundation of the law firm Gabler & Hendel Rechtsanwälte PartmbB, Regensburg
- 2022 Master of Laws (LL. M. Legal Tech)
- 2022 Board of Directors of the Regensburg Lawyers Association
Further education and memberships
- Member of the IT Law Group of the German Bar Association
- passed theoretical training as a specialist in traffic law
- RA Hendel is currently completing his training as a specialist IT lawyer
- Member of the board of the Regensburg Lawyers Association