About Stephen Hendel
My area of expertise is IT law and all related areas of law. My clients mainly include technology companies and startups. I advise this alongside that IT law also in Copyright, competition law and im Trademarks.
Since I have been programming for over 20 years and also studied mechanical engineering as a minor before I studied law, it goes without saying for me that my clients do not have to simplify a complex technical issue. Because only those who understand the problems of their clients down to the last detail can represent them appropriately in court!
In addition to my passion for IT law, I have specialized in the exotic legal area of laser tattoo removal, in which I am currently doing my doctorate at the University of Greifswald.
I look forward to getting to know you and your company.
- born in Erfurt
- High School and Abitur in Erfurt
- Studies of Technology and Management-oriented Business Administration at the Technical University of Munich; Focus on mechanical engineering
- Law studies at the University of Regensburg; Focus on corporate restructuring
- Study of corporate restructuring at the University of Regensburg
- 1st state examination & 2nd state examination in Regensburg
- Legal traineeship at the district court Regensburg
- Partner and founder of a tutoring agency (company was sold)
- Shareholder and founder of Porta Praetoria publishing house
- 1. Federal Council for the Protection of Corporate Interests eV
- 2015 to 2017 working in the law firm Herbert Heider, Regensburg
- From 2016 to 2017 work at the law firm Dr. Weinelt & Coll., Regensburg
- 2017 Foundation of the law firm Gabler & Hendel Lawyers PartmbB, Regensburg
- 2022 Degree Master of Laws (LL.M. Legal Tech)
- 2022 Board of Directors of the Regensburg Lawyers Association
- 2022 Specialist lawyer in IT law
Further education and memberships
- Member of the IT Law Group of the German Bar Association
- Specialist lawyer for IT law
- Member of the board of the Regensburg Lawyers Association